1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not trans but androgynous/neither?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Foxfeather, Jun 29, 2016.

1. Foxfeather

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I've been hating on bras lately because I want my chest to be able to feel free and breathe (and my chest is rather small so I don't really need the support anyways; it's just to hide my ladybits even though you can clearly see men's nipples through their shirts...)

But the weird thing is . . . I don't want nipples. Somehow, having a flat chest, and no nipples, sounds appealing to me. I want that boyish figure . . . and androgyny to the point where even my nipples can't define me as male or female.

Before, I was wondering if I was gender fluid, but maybe I'm demi-both (I have no idea) or androgynous. Either way, I hate womanhood for the biological faults it comes with (periods, breasts, etc.) and for the sexist crap I've gotten from men (LGBTQIA guys, I love you because you tend to be so much more sensitive on these issues) . . . but at the same time, lately, I've been feeling less trans and more androgynous or genderless. Maybe I"m gender fluid, but I switch between not just male to female but the in-between.

---------- Post added 29th Jun 2016 at 09:31 PM ----------

I personally think I'd look fine without nipples for some reason . . . It just sounds nice to have smooth, uninterrupted skin with no concern for anything perking up when it's cold. Anyone think it'd be a turn-off or terrifying (or fascinating)? You can be honest. :slight_smile:

2. AmyBee

Wow, I don't know. I think whatever you feel is valid, but for me, I like nipples. I hated mine because they poked out too much, too, but when I accepted who I am I became glad I have them. However, I don't think that will work for you at all. Especially since you don't want anything on your chest that might feel tight, which kind of eliminates binding. I'm wondering if there aren't like smallish things you can kind of paste on them to cover them and still leave your chest free.

3. bubbles123

bubbles123 Guest

I think whatever you like and whatever makes you feel good is great. I guess I don't really have any strong opinion on nipples. Just do you and explore what you like and don't like. There's this cool YouTuber you might like to check out named Ashley Wylde. She has a lot of videos about gender and exploring gender identity and expression and whatnot. Good luck!

4. Delta

I can see the appeal of no nipples! It sounds nice to rid yourself of things people insist on gendering, like those. I don't think I want surgery, but if I did get top surgery, I might also skip the nipple reconstruction.

If my partner had no nipples, I imagine it would make the chest a great place to lay your head without getting poked by anything. :lol: