1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help and Advice for someone questioning their gender

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by DeltaNightShade, Jul 9, 2016.

1. DeltaNightShade

Can I get some advice and help about what I should do?
    Lately I have been questioning my gender A LOT! I've always felt like I'm a guy, that I want to be able to identify as one of them but on the other hand I know I'm a girl! I prefer to wear boys shirts, boys shoes, I'd honestly prefer to wear guys' swimsuits as well as pants if they had my size, yet on the occasion I like to look pretty! I like to wear makeup, dress up in the odd dress, throw on a tanktop and show off. I'm just so confused and I have no idea what to do next. I've been trying my best to do my research on what I'd identify as but nothing I've found has been truly informative. What should I use when saying who I am? Bigender? Genderfluid? Genderqueer?

#1 DeltaNightShade, Jul 9, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2016
  2. Kal

Kal

Out Status:
    A few people
    Use whatever feels right for you. You don't necessarily need a label. If you want to transition I gather it might be slightly different though. Weird thing about me - I no longer can bring myself to wear women's clothing (mainly have always worn men's shoes as I have big feet anyway) and I definitely don't wear make up. I like to wear tops that are baggy in the body to hide the boob region. But, I don't mind walking around with a vest on braless...maybe because I'm jacked I think.

Do you think you'll ever change your want in wearing women's stuff from time to time? As in, do you have a burning desire to be a man?

3. DeltaNightShade

To be honest, I do have a major desire to be a guy, I've tried binding a couple times but I haven't been able to do it the way I want to. I personally don't love wearing dresses like mort girls but I do tolerate them when I really wanna be pretty. I personally love being a girl but I long to be a guy as well if that makes sense?

4. Secrets5

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Gender expression is not the same as gender identity - so you can wear guys' swimsuits or a tank top and still be the gender identity you are.

What makes you long to be a guy? And if you long to be a guy, then why do you love being a girl?