1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Just Want To Be A Normal Guy Again

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Snidi, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Snidi

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I'm born a male, and I just want to be a guy again- without having bigender thoughts of wanting to become a woman.

Ever since my sex drive started peaking in my early 20s, my femininity began increasing from close to nil to something substantial.

But...I'm tired of the effect that has had on my life. I just want to be a straight guy...so I can function in society without this constant gender fluctuation. This gender fluctuation has caused me interference in my functioning: my ability to even hold down a dang job.

I don't have enough femininity to want to be a woman... I don't think. And I have loved wearing gorgeous dresses, dressing like a girl, looking like a girl. It's been a lot of fun. But I really want it to stop now: I want a gender I can just feel comfort in. And since transitioning to become a woman seems like SUCH an ordeal, for results I'm not even sure I'd want: I just want to be a man.

#1 Snidi, Jul 14, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2016
  2. Secrets5

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Gender expression (masculinity and femininity) is not the same as gender identity (male and female and non-binary).

Is the transitioning uncomfortable in terms of other people's opinions of you, or because of how you feel about yourself?

If it's about other people, ignore them. I mean, it's hard to, but soon enough they'll move onto something else. If it's about yourself, then perhaps you are just a feminine man. If you were just a feminine man, would you be comfortable within yourself?

Of course, I can't make the ultimate decision, but hope this helps.

3. Snidi

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I think it's uncomfortable for both reasons.

I just...want to be back to how I was. I certainly don't mind being feminine, but I want to stop feeling like a girl.