1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Names..??

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by SecretlyKing, Jul 15, 2016.

1. SecretlyKing

Hello!

I'm a pretty girly FtM. Like a dang pastel prince. Or maybe my gender is not existent? Who knows honestly. I'm just me. Anyway, on to the question at hand: picking a name? As I said, I'm pretty femme, so I don't mind a neutral name. I have a few I like and don't mind other options and suggestions!

•Cody
    •Kaelin
    •Lili
    •Kai
    •Luke

I would just like a bit of opinions on these names :3

Thank you in advance!

2. AyaseKishimoto

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well i figured out one of my names when I was 8 years old... Try to find the one that you FEEL as if it was the opposite of your legal name, it doesn't have to be the truly opposite of your legal name, just the one that you feel as if it was, and obviusly the one that matches with your personality...

Example, My legal name is Fabrizio (super italian macho name, it sucks), but I always felt that Daniela was the name that matches with my personality and the one that is quite opposite to my birth name.
    And well the other name I decided was Maria, I'm a sucker for that name (I never new why) and well, my sister and my mum are called Maria...

I hope to be helpful good bye, kisses (*hug*)

3. Rickystarr

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've never heard of a guy named Kaelin or Lili, only girls. I actually knew a girl named Kody though, I forget how she spelled it but it was short for Dakota. Kai is a little modern for my tastes. I like Cody personally.

4. questions4ever

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I like Cody (maybe Kody?) and Kai personally. I've always liked Taylor as well. It all depends on what feels comfortable to you. Kai seems cute and coy. Cody seems a little tougher and Kody less so. Play around with it! If you have accepting friends they can be really helpful :slight_smile: