1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mentoring

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by stoutdriver79, Jul 15, 2016.

1. stoutdriver79

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello all.
    Just to give a bit of history, I am DMAB and live the majority of my life as such. When I am out of work and away from family I present as female. Now I know that I don’t pass as a 100% girl but I’ve found that most people either don’t care or are too busy to notice. Unless I’m going to a special occasion I dress down mostly, female jeans and a fitted tee. I’ve even done cargo shorts and a t-shirt, while presenting as female. When I say presenting, I always wear makeup, very close shave, breast forms, wig, etc.
    I started out cross-dress but slowly realized that I felt more comfortable as a girl than a guy, I experience phantom sensations of a vulva and of breasts. The phantom breasts are much more present than the other. I feel them quite large and heavy, so in an attempt to match my physical form to what my brain feels I have breast forms that are also large, the measurements between my band size and around my forms is 9 inches so that puts me around an H cup depending on the maker, but they fit just fine in a 42dd bra so that is what I usually wear when I’m out. As I don’t wear them everyday it seems like I have to get used to them every time. It’s like I have to relearn to work around my boobs and in public that can be awkward . I have a fiancé that tries to coach me but her boobs are much smaller than mine. For those DFAB and have large breasts, how do you do things like sit at a restaurant booth and eat without your breasts getting in the way. Going for a smaller breast form is not an option, I tried it and my phantom breasts felt really uncomfortable.
    Transgender women should have boob mentors to learn from and same goes for transgender men who need to know how to manage having penis. In that respect mtf folks and ftm folks can help each other.

2. Anastaisa_Lynn_14

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well my advice (for the whole boob in food dilema) try to sit up straight, shoulders back slightly and your chest pointed kind of up, and when im actually feeding myself i try to put my arm under my breast so that i look more feminine and it dosent look like im trying to work around my breasts. If you need anymore help with anything feel no hesitation to contact me with just about any problem, i may be young but i know a lot about women stuff and mtf stuff too. Hope it helps hun ☺️☺️