1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

looking more 'neutral' as curvy

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by 66vangirl, Jul 24, 2016.

1. 66vangirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I end up talking a lot about boob size, my are big. There are a lot of times I enjoy having this curvy body, when I was younger I got a lot of attention. However there are issues with this, I am a 34 DD+, I have to wear my only white button down with a camisole and not buttoned all the way since it gaps so much. Yesterday I realized I got food in my cleavage again.

I don't hate my body, I never have and even though with age (I'm 50) and weight gain I still refuse to hate it. However I really love more neutral clothing. I wear a lot of jeans and casual clothes in my work, they can be neutral, but I really can't wear a men's shirt for fitting reasons.

There is a company that makes clothes specifically for large boobs, I could spend a lot of money to get a nice button down that does not gap! I have been thinking about asking for that from my mom for my next birthday since she likes to buy clothes. However I am beyond tired of trying to explain that certain clothes simply do NOT fit when she sends me things. I may be small overall but need a large or XL shirt, oh yeah and all the women who think this is not a problem because of course men love big boobs so I must be getting attention I really don't want. If they are only interested in my chest then why would I be interested.