1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hiding Female Cothes?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by FurryDaFox, Jul 25, 2016.

1. FurryDaFox

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So I've just ordered a push-up bra and bralet and am just wondering if you peeps have any tips for hiding 'female' clothes?

Thank you! xxx

2. Blood Elf

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I was going to suggest buying a safe, but I see you're only 15 so that may be kind of difficult. Aha. When I hid mine years ago, I just put them in between my mattress and box-spring but that was everything but a bra because it'll get flattened. They were never found there.

But, it depends on if your parents (or whoever you are hiding them from) go in your room, and if so, Where do they go? What do they mess with? Like, I lived with my grandmother and she didn't go through my clothes in my closet so I had a lot built up (I washed them myself) so I kept some of the clothes and bra's mixed in with them. Or, if you have a box, like an Xbox or Playstation box (something along that line) that your console came in, keeping them in there probably wouldn't be a bad idea. Unless your parents like to throw things away in your room. lol

#2 Blood Elf, Jul 25, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
  3. GoodVibes117

Out Status:
    Some people
    if your parents rummage through your room, hide it where they usually dont look. if they dont look in your "usual" clothes, maybe if you have drawers where you store or something, hide it under those clothes.
    the console box is a really good idea, i might have to keep that one in mind!
    if they don't check in your backpack, maybe in there too.

4. AyaseKishimoto

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    For almost 5 years I had 2 mattresses on my bed, one time I hide panties there for 5 months and no one new about it (I guess)... You just have to think on bizarre corners or sluts between furnitures, yeah any weird place where YOU KNOW no one it's going to check...

5. AmyBee

I had boxes of old art and magazines. No one ever touched them. I kept stuff in there. I was so happy when I moved out because I could just hang things in the closet and drape them over my chair. Messy but gender affirming!

6. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just put them in a shoe box in your drawer or some sort of container in your room. Don't like "put them under your bed". Especially if your parents have a habit of raiding your room.

7. LeticiaTheLesbo

Putting it under the bed might not be the best idea simply because the underwire in the bra could get bent out of shape. Use an old shoe box if you keep your boxes or the idea with a console box would be great too. You know your parents and know where they would look. Keep it under your t-shirts if they don't look there. Or if you have a book shelf pull the books out a little and then in that gap between the back of shelf and books put the clothes. If you have old back packs or suit cases in your room keep them in one of those. Again you know your parents and know where/if they look and snoop in your room.

8. Chef

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Put bras and panties on a clothes hanger, then put a shirt over top them and hang them in your closet. And put other hung shirts around it, won't even know their there

9. SkyWinter

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I used to put my clothes under the bed. ha ha

I wasn't very creative at hiding even though i didn't want to be found out. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: