1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Almost caught cross dressing by father

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by ForNarnia, Jul 25, 2016.

1. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    So, my dad is pretty transphobic, and he almost walked in on me in full boy makeup with short hair, packed and in boxers :/ Yikes.

Anyone else have that happen to them? It was scary as hell 0.0

(For those wondering, I'm 95% sure I want to be a guy, but I know I'll never be able to have the surgery and my family will never accept it, so I just identify as female for an easy life. Also, I've been doing this 'female' thing for so long, it's easy to do, I guess.)

2. NoXsOrOs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've never had a moment that was ever close to being caught, but I always had that fear :/
    If course had I been caught I believe disownment, beatings, or depending on the person death. Planning saved me xD

#2 NoXsOrOs, Jul 25, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
  3. Blood Elf

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I had one moment. I had slept in girls underwear (with a t-shirt) that night, next day when I woke up, my grandma was talking on the phone to my mom about it (I lived with my grandma). You want to talk about an embarrassment. I legitimately thought I was going to die.

There was sort of one other moment, but I didn't hide it. I was just wearing skinny jeans, but my grandma really didn't say anything about it.

#3 Blood Elf, Jul 25, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
  4. jaska

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was sick home from school one day and I decided to try some drag. Got some really high heels, flowing black dress and went full force with some intense makeup :lol: So as i was in my room, practising trying to walk like a queen in the high heels, I saw out the window that my neighbour was staring at me behind the curtain...

5. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    That sucks :frowning2: It's terrible the things than can happen to a person just for being themself

---------- Post added 25th Jul 2016 at 09:07 PM ----------

That sounds terrible :frowning2: I'm sorry to hear that

6. AmyBee

Not really almost caught, but after ordering girl clothes from Delia's they not only started sending their catalogs to my mom's house but also my free one year subscription to Seventeen magazine! When I was visiting my mom once she asked me about that and I was like, "I dunno..." and she said, "Sometimes I wonder about you." A couple of weeks later out of nowhere she told me if I'd been AFAB she would've named me Bella.

7. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Oh no :frowning2: Bloody neighbours :/ Did you think up a drag name? I know its kind of off-topic, but I like hearing the names people come up with :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 25th Jul 2016 at 09:10 PM ----------

Oh 0.0 Do you think she suspects anything? They should really ask before sending things out :/

8. AmyBee

I'm sure of it, actually. It's an unspoken open secret. For the longest time she hinted she'd be fine if I were gay. But I'm not, at least not in her understanding of what that means. But she's had to have known I raided her closet so many times when I was growing up. Moms know stuff like that.

9. Blood Elf

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It turned out to not be that bad, my mom didn't really make a big deal out of it. Just my grandma telling others is what got me the most. :v

10. AmyBee

She should have talked to you first at the very least.

11. jaska

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    :lol: nah i haven't thought of a name yet….something mysterious would be cool though. like Madame Slinky. hahahaha ok i think ill go with that :wink:

12. RainbowGreen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I was always ''cross-dressing'' in plain sight. Like, I'd just go to the boys' section and buy stuff there. I never willingly wore ''girl'' clothes.

I don't know how it feels to be scared of dressing that way since I've been doing it since I could talk. It's terrible how some of you guys feel scared of being disowned over something like this :/

13. AmyBee

The fear of being disowned... or worse... really sucks. Even if people weren't comfortable with someone's gender identity, you'd think they'd at least be able to say, "Well, clothes are just cloth stitched together," but it really isn't that simple.

14. Rowe

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah, a few times. One time that came to mind was when it was late at night and I was walking around in my room wearing jeans made for women. My sister walked in without knocking, and I literally (and I mean literally) jumped across my room, turned, landed on my back on my bed, and went under my blanket, all in a second. She asked if she scared me, and I said yes. She thought it was from my fear of what's in the dark, when it's actually mostly my fear of getting caught, plus a little from what's in the dark.

#14 Rowe, Jul 26, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2016