1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

should i do it?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by GoodVibes117, Jul 25, 2016.

1. GoodVibes117

Out Status:
    Some people
    hey guys!
    so, i'm looking for some advice.
    i have all the money i'd need to get a binder, already on a visa, the black gc2b tank is in stock, everything.
    however, my parents aren't too keen on me being trans, and i've recently been forced back in the closet.
    i was planning on just waiting until i moved out to transition and come out, but i don't know. it's like, it's right there. i could do it.
    i'm not really sure what to do. any advice or opinions would be appreciated so much.

2. Blood Elf

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah, it's rough. If you think you can deal with the backlash from your parents, then it's probably not a good idea. But, if you think you can, then I say go for it! Maybe have a conversation with them about it? (If you haven't already) Just to explain more to them about your situation. I don't know your parents, but at the end of the day, I'm sure most parents out there want their child to be happy.

#2 Blood Elf, Jul 25, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
  3. GoodVibes117

Out Status:
    Some people
    thank you, i'll try to mention it to them again. :slight_smile: