1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bio female-feels male but likes men NORMAL or WEIRD FETISH?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by cherryfairy, Jul 25, 2016.

1. cherryfairy

I am a female in my mid-twenties biologically but every since my childhood I have been fantasizing about being a homosexual male. I look female and have female genitals but on the inside I am a man. The problem that I run into is im sexually attracted to very fem, flaming, smooth, homosexual men who are bottoms. I want to top them and it upsets me that I dont have a penis to do so....when I am able to meet up with someone understanding I use a strap on. Everyone thinks im weir:confused:d or just "straight" with "weird fetishes" but I really feel like a homosexual male. :confused::tears:

Side note: My BFF is a gay man who is a top and likes the same kinda men as me....he even says im straight with "weird fetishes" :bang:

2. GoodVibes117

Out Status:
    Some people
    gender identity has nothing to do with sexuality. if you feel like a man, chances are you're transgender, and really are a man!
    being gay doesn't invalidate this AT ALL! <3

3. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You could be transgender

4. AmyBee

Sounds like you're transgender. Like the others have said, your sexuality doesn't define your gender. But it also sounds like a product of your gender identity as well. If you're a gay man who just happened to be AFAB that would fall in line with that.

5. Mihael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, I can only reassure you that you are not the only one

---------- Post added 25th Jul 2016 at 01:26 PM ----------

Whatever label and expression you choose, that's up to you

---------- Post added 25th Jul 2016 at 01:27 PM ----------

You could check out GenderqueerID blog, Marylin's story is somewhat similar. It's rare but not unheard of.

6. AmyBee

Yeah, in the end it's up to you. There are just so many ways and no one right way to be anything.

7. Althidon

It sounds to me like you're a transsexual gay top. Nothing wrong or weird with that. I think we all have our hangups when it comes to gender ID and sexuality - I think it's weird that I'm FtM transsexual with no interest in topping men or women (like, I would rather have vaginal penetrative sex than put on a strap-on). I've known plenty of gay FtMs.

8. CJliving

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I'm weird, but not because I'm a genderqueer dude who likes topping other dudes. :|

Also, if a bunch of people are telling you that you aren't trans, you're just a woman with a fetish, tell them that only you can know your gender and that they're being transphobic. Even if you aren't trans, that's still transphobic.

9. SHACH

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I used to spend a lot of time fantasising about my life as a top gay male but I'm fine with being female even though I'm sure I'd enjoy being a guy... and now I identify more on the lesbian side of things? I can never work out whether this means I should be a gay male or it means I should be a straight female with crazy fetishes that I couldn't wrap my head around or that (my general ideas now) I want to be the dominant one and this all would've been fine from the beginning if I let myself think about girls like I did in my subconcious dreams. My experience is probably the most unlikely set of events ever I think. If you wanna know what I identify with after all that it is tomboyish kinsey 4ish bisexual female if I have to put it into labels, which I barely can.

Yeah so that wasn't really helpful - your post just brought me back to that time in my life. I however... I don't feel like I'm a man on the inside. If you do and you want to identify as a homosexual male then that is fine. You don't have to be straight to be trans thats fine, as everyone said.

10. baconpox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Why do you feel like a man? Do you want to be male even when you're not thinking about relationships? Do you have any dysphoria? You could just be masculine and have a fetish.

#10 baconpox, Jul 26, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2016