1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boy's Clothes!?!?!? Please Help!!!!

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by GaybrahamLinco, Jul 26, 2016.

1. GaybrahamLinco

At this point, I know i'm transgender (FTM) and i really want to crossdress, but i don't know how my dad would go about it, and my mom is the one who takes me shopping. i also really want to get a binder, but i'm not allowed to order stuff online myself. my dad is the only one who has a paypal account, so i thought of putting it on my birthday list. The thing is that i need it before school starts up in september so i really have no other option if my parents don't get me one. I really don't want to resort to ace bandages, which i also don't have. i just don't want me and my parents to resort to anger. i really don't know how to go about asking for clothes from the boy's section.

2. SHACH

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I dunno about the binder... but in terms of clothes, you could ask them for money and then go shopping by yourself. I did that yesterday, went shopping by myself in the guy's section and it was suprisingly unscary once I got into it and very liberating.

3. GaybrahamLinco

Thank you!! This is actually my first post so yay!! I really appriciate the advice (i apologize for my spelling) that's a good idea. i think i'll tell my dad i'm FTM before i go camping because then he can vent and i don't have to hear it. my mom usually let's me do my own shopping and she goes and browses something else so i figure that it should be fine getting boy's clothes.