1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Visible/noticeable changes on T?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Kal, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Kal

Kal

Out Status:
    A few people
    I know what they are (voice, fat redistribution, hair etc etc) but how did people react to the changes, if at all, once they became noticeable?

2. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    For me, nobody has really reacted or taken notice to things. I've only maybe gotten less than a handful of comments on my voice or how different my face looks, but nothing from my family.

3. AaronV

I also got less comments then I expected, but I was also stealth before starting T so maybe that had something to do with it. My voice dropped pretty evenly as well, a lot of the people who knew me before coming out didn't even notice the drop, until I showed them comparisons. xD
    When I got comments, they were nice but a few people were confused as well. I heard some comments along the lines of: "Does your nose look different?"

I think for a lot of people the changes come evenly and that's why people won't really comment on them in the moment, a lot of changes only become evident after seeing old photos.