1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Women's Underwear

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by LaurenSkye, Jul 29, 2016.

1. LaurenSkye

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Of the genetic males here, who wears women's underwear, and what kind? I wear panties. It was the first real feminine article I started wearing. I prefer pink or other bright colors and try to avoid tan or plain white. I love wearing them, they make me feel sexy and more confident.

I have recently considered wearing a bra, but wonder if that would be too weird since I still look like a guy and wear guys clothing.

2. Jiramanau

Out Status:
    Some people
    Victoria's secret bikinis are awesome, I bought 7 in a few variations and they fit nice, feel good. I wear them every day. I didn't like boy shorts.

I have a couple compression style (no cups) sports bras I wear a lot when I'm not at work. l love feeling the bra on me, it feels right. I might start changing at work as the bra really helps me get back in girl mode after being in guy mode all day.
    I'm one of 2 mechanics at a big golf resort. I work with about 25 men who all look up to the mechanics, we're always fixing their cars and they are always like "your the man"...ugh. it creates this pressure to conform to their expectations in order to hide, because I'm not ready to be seen. But keeping up the facade is hard work, sometimes I cry on my way home because I love what I do but hate being fake every day.

3. Chef

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    i wear them all the time. as for bras depends on if my girl side comes out or not, being pan . thongs or bikini panties doesnt really matter to me as long as they are comfortable. and are pretty. myself i only buy from adoreme, or la vie en rose. but i buy matching bras too, cant stand mismatched lingerie LOL