1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Receptive Male in Sex

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Hotpussyboy, Aug 3, 2016.

1. Hotpussyboy

Hotpussyboy Guest

How can guys tell that I'm a submissive guy in sex before I even have sex with them? I'm straight acting, masculine, physically-fit, and always involved in sports, particularly in competitive swimming. I work out in the gym and run regularly. I like being submissive, but it just makes me wonder how guys automatically know that that is what I prefer before we even get into bed. Any thoughts?

2. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Not every sub guy is a stereotypical twink, so it's not like other guys are going to know unless you tell them upfront. If it worries you a lot, just ask if they're dom, sub, vers, or just don't care before you plan on being intimate to get it out of the way.

3. pinkclare

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't know if there really is a way other than coming right out and saying it! For what it's worth though, it's not at all uncommon or strange for gay men to talk about whether they are tops or bottoms. If you're meeting people online, apps almost always have designated spots to write in your preference.