1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any Tips On Being More Gender Neutral?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by GayPugs, Aug 4, 2016.

1. GayPugs

I'm an AFAB Genderfluid person and I really prefer they/them pronouns and just being agender most of the time. I have short and messy brown hair, loose and dark colored clothing, and I'm working on wearing bras and stuff but I still feel really feminine. Does anybody have any tips on being more Gender Neutral?

On a side note....does anybody have good ways of talking to my mom about not wearing my nightgown? I don't really have any other pajamas but....it just feels really....uncomfortable.

2. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm a cis woman but extremely gender neutral. I keep my hair medium ish, wear mostly men's clothing and sports bra. I usually wear a t-shirt and pants to bed, I do not wear any makeup or dress/skirts either.

3. Xe O

I like wearing wide and especially blank Shirts (white, grey, black). Because I think the printed things on it could be more feminine or masculine. So I just wear Shirts without them. A sports bra is pretty useful for/against breats. Try mens' trousers. So people can't really see your hips. Neutral shoes are for me Converse or Vans.
    I think wearing make-up is okay, if it's quite well done and only the face (not eyes, lips etc.) There are tipps on the internet how to wear more male make-up. If you have a more feminine face you should try that out. Uhm...what else...maybe a hat or a snapback? That's what both can wear in my opinion. Loose trousers. Yeah, that's everything that comes up in my mind now. But even tough I hope I could help you at least a little bit!