1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ace?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Xe O, Aug 5, 2016.

1. Xe O

Hey!
    I know the right word is "Agender" but I just really like the word ace. Please forgive me that :wink:

And again I really don't have any clue where to start...so I will just come to the point.
    I think I'm agender but I'm not sure about it.
    Most of the time I don't feel like anything. Even if I think about it and try to figure something out, it just feels like nothing. No male, no female. Not even a third, independent gender. Just nothing.

But there are these situations when I, for example, see myself mirroring in a window ar pass by something mirroring. Then sometimes the thought "Oh, I look male" or "Oh, I look female right now." runs through my head. And for this second the thought lasts I suppose I feel male or female. But these situations are very very rare and so looking back I'm not quite sure if I really felt male or female back then. It is as if it just vanished from my memory. Even though I try to remember it in these situations. But it just doesn't work.

I also can't say what I was feeling while thinking that. If I liked the feeling of being male or female. I just don't remember but suppose that it felt okay looking male and was a bit annoying looking female. That's why I wrote in my description "ca.20% male).
    I like wearing mens' clothing and if society has to call me either "he" or "she", he would be better. Even if I don't really feel something when people call me "he". But it just doesn't feel as wrong as "she". And because no one call me "xe" (just too difficult for them) I can't tell what that would feel like.

I thought about maybe being genderfluid but the word just...doesn't feel right. And these situations really are rare and only for some seconds. And most of the time I really feel just nothing at all.

So what am I?
    Does these moments even have a meaning - or not?
    Am I genderfluid? Or trigender? Or agender? Or something other than that?
    Please help me out there :0

Have a nice day!
    Xe

#1 Xe O, Aug 5, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2016