1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When Gender Dysphoria Has Hit

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Snidi, Aug 7, 2016.

1. Snidi

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I suppose I'm somewhat genderfluid at the moment. I've imagined myself to be a danged pretty girl. With a few minor alterations to my body, I'd have been danged pretty, truly.

There are so many cute outfits and dresses I haven't got to wear yet. And I never got the chance to experiment with makeup or hair dye. I know you guys might say to just experiment anyway, and I'll try- but the fact is- unless I change my gender (which has a lot of reasons to make me feel terrified to do so)- I'll never get the chance to wear as many cute outfits as a ciswoman would. :/

Especially because I'm terrified to tell anyone about the fluidity I've experienced besides my therapist.

2. Blood Elf

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Clothing has no gender. Whether you're male, female, or genderfluid, wear whatever you wish.

3. Snidi

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Of course- but I can't go out or dress up at home (while living with my parents)- since I'm not out about my current status.

#3 Snidi, Aug 7, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2016