1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New decisions

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Vulpes, Aug 9, 2016.

1. Vulpes

So I started questioning my gender last week and I think I've figured out a couple things.

I'm pretty sure I'm genderqueer, I know I don't want to completely be a man (the exception being my genitalia and some of my clothes). Being a woman seems to suit be but not fully. I would like the be called by a female name (I'll get to that). I'd possibly like to go take hormones when I'm older to get a more womanly figure and more feminine looks. And I'd like to wear some female clothing so a mixture of both clothings (I like the look of both).
    I've been able to get a pair of female underwear and they are mostly comfortable, but if my penis is not pointing straight down then it can be uncomfortable. Is there a way to stop this?
    I've been looking through some names I'd like to be called and I've settled on the name Chantelle. I always liked the name and it sounds so nice just calling myself Chantelle in my own time.
    I'm thinking of telling one of my friends about this because he was accepting of me being pansexual, and his girlfriend is super into LGBT acceptance, like one of my friends jokingly called me a faggot, which I was completley fine about because we both called each other faggot all the time. She knew this but she had a go at my friend over it so these two seem to be good people to tell.

#1 Vulpes, Aug 9, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2016
  2. Austin226

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Congrats on getting to know yourself better! As for the issue with female underwear, you might get better advice from an MTF, but I know there's a thing called 'tucking' that might be something you want to try. You can look it up here on EC, there's plenty of discussion and threads about it.

3. AmyBee

Congratulations! But I think depending on the cut/style of underwear, that's just something you're going to have to get used to. Good luck to you!