1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Androgyne, bigender, or genderfluid?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Asexual Pirate, Aug 11, 2016.

1. Asexual Pirate

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So I've recently been experimenting with different styles of clothing and have found that my personal style swings between dapper masculine and a vintage feminine. Over the course of pegging this fashion style down I've noticed that while my neutral state is usually a decided mix of male and female, I'm starting to swing to polar opposites. I love feeling dainty, pretty, and vulnerable (stuff I associate with being feminine). On the other hand, I love feeling strong, assertive, and handsome. Originally I thought I was more of an androgyne since I've always been a mix, but now that I'm expressing my identity more I'm wondering if I might be genderfluid or bigender. Any help or advice would be appreciated as I'm really confused and hate changing labels so frequently.

2. Shorthaul

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If you like playing opposites, roll with it. A label is nothing but a word and only has meaning or power if you let it.

Also I love your signature.

3. SkyWinter

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm bigender. For me neither one gender is 100% all the time, which is confusing and leaves me feeling conflicted at times about my gender, and about whether I'm just delusional or not. Having said that I feel very similar to you. Sometimes I just flip and want to present as female, and other times not so much. It helps to already be sort of androgynous.