1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am so confused and need help

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by AceStarlight, Aug 12, 2016.

1. AceStarlight

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi! So... I'm really confused about what I want to be. I am only 13, and I am a female girl but I've never felt comfortable as one. However the thought of being a boy... I don't really know if that is what I really truly want. I have always thought of myself as a more boyish girl. I hate skirts and dresses. Every time I look at a boy I instantly think that I want and wish to be a boy as well. Whenever I get the chance, I always and love to dressup and cosplay as a boy character. Not even the female version of the character. I don't want to give birth and I also want boys genitals not females. My parents... I am scared to talk to them about my problems. I don't think my dad would react happily if I wanted to be a boy. There was a time when I walked into a shop with my dad and asked my dad if I could look at the boys clothes and he said it was wrong and that I was female not male. My sister comforted me and told me it was okay to be what I wanted. My twin doesn't care. My mum? I never tried to ask. Why I don't try to talk to my parents is a whole other story.
    :help:One time my sister even gave me a boy name, sadly it wasn't Ace, but it was Kai. And I loved it. I honestly don't know who I want to be. I don't even have people to talk about it to. I am so confused and scared. Please, if you have advice, I would appreciate it a lot. Thanks.

2. SecretLilCj21

It actually sounds quite a lot like you know what you are and want to be, but you're looking for reassurance. You said it in your little paragraph that you see a boy and want to be one, you want boy genitalia, it sounds like you are a guy. Remember though, just because you hate dresses and skirts, it by no means points to being a guy, many guys love skirts and dresses and many girls absolutely loath them, clothing material shouldn't be genderized as such.