1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bathing Suits...

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by GayPugs, Aug 12, 2016.

1. GayPugs

So, I'm vacationing in Florida and there's a pool and a beach and the water is super warm and it's so warm and the sand feels so good!!! :eusa_danc AND THERE ARE HUGE WAVES! :smilewave <-- (huge) Basically, me and my family want to go swimming a lot. The problem is...even my most covered up bathing suit still shows my breasts. It's really uncomfortable for me to talk about...this and it's even more uncomfortable for...this to be displayed in front of everyone on a beach in Florida. This is one of the only times I've ever had dysphoria. :icon_sad: Any help?

#1 GayPugs, Aug 12, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2016
  2. Aberrance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Buy a rash guard. They're swim tops that are used by all kinds of people for reasons like surfing, keeping covered, etc. so I can almost guarantee you wouldn't be the only one wearing one.

3. AaronV

The solution I've come up with is wearing a loose binder and a sort of mesh sports tanktop that dries super fast and was cheaper than a rash guard. (I bought mine at H&M for maybe $12)

4. iiimee

Personally, I don't think I'm going to cover myself with anything anymore. :/ I am pre-T and only usually pass with my clothes on, but I don't think it'll be a crime if I go out shirtless. XD Then again, I rarely go swimming, so I may very well be older and pass better by the time I do that.

5. LeticiaTheLesbo

I'd suggest a rash gaurd. If your mom is hesitent on letting you get one just tell her it's so that you don't get burned as easy. Also under the rashgaurd you can wear a (waterproof) binder or a sports bra or two to help compress the breasts. If you do choose to bind while you swim BE SAFE! I'm not an expert on binding so I have no idea if it is safe to bind and swim. I suggest finding that out for sure.