1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Really unsure about myself

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by KennedyM, Aug 19, 2016.

1. KennedyM

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have no idea about my gender! One minute I'm obsessing about wanting to be a male to the point it's making me anxious. The next I'm burying it and now I'm not even stressing about it. I just feel I don't act manly enough or I just can't even come to terms with any of it. I feel scared about it all too. So I forget it all. I don't even know if I should talk to my GP about it because I might be ok with how I am but I just wish I didn't have such a girly body.

2. Blood Elf

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I go through those phases where I hate looking at myself and question who I am just because I don't think I go over well enough. Sooner or late, you'll realize it for sure. I'd talk to your GP and just explain how you feel, it's always better to have someone to talk to about it with.

Good luck!

#2 Blood Elf, Aug 19, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2016
  3. AaronV

I think it's normal to not always worry about gender, or be obsessed with it. Some days all I can think about is the fact that I'm trans, other days I "forget". Talking to your GP sounds like a good idea! Maybe gender therapy would be an option for you and help you to figure things out.