1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Do I Say At Classes...?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by GayPugs, Aug 21, 2016.

1. GayPugs

This might sound sort of stupid but hear me out.
    So, my entire life I've been homeschooled and I took classes. But, only classes I wanted to take. (My parents are awesome! (!) ) But lately I've been questioning my g.......choice in friends. (You thought I was gonna say gender, didn't you? xD) All my friends were jerks so I stopped all my classes and cut off all of my "friendships" (I use that term lightly) and I dumped my girlfriend. But, then...I was just spending all my time inside so basically long story short I signed up for a bunch more classes and I'm trying to make more friends. I know my gender and sexual orientation, I'm completely out of the closets, everything's dandy, right? Not exactly. I use He/him or They/them pronouns ONLY yet everyone always mistakes me for a girl...?! So, I'm thinking I'll probably have to say something at my classes...but I much rather just say I'm a boy than say I'm Genderfluid. I don't want to explain what Genderfluid means I'm 99% of the time a boy anyways so what does it matter? But, I feel really guilty for that because I know I am Genderfluid but if I'm just gonna say I'm a boy isn't it like lying?! I dunno....I don't want to lie to my TEACHERS and my FUTURE FRIENDS and MYSELF but I also don't want to have to explain being Genderfluid to a classroom of possibly Transphobic 5-9th-graders.