1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So confused and frustrated

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Airisofparis, Aug 22, 2016.

1. Airisofparis

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ok so here is my deal. I've been really confused on my gender for the past few months and I'm so confused and frustrated. I came out as gay to my whole school in June so I'm none for being the gay girl.

I have grown up not knowing anything about there being any other genders then boy and girl and my friend was questioning her gender and I'm dating a genderfluid person so I've started to realise I might not be a girl. I have always been in the middle not to feminine and not to Tom boy just in the middle. I was ok with my body until I realised I really wasn't and I just wished I had nothing there to worry about. I have been wearing boys clothes recently I and I really like it but I never hated my girl clothes. I have been tracking my gender and I've had some days where I felt like a girl and some where I felt nothing and a few days where I felt being called he and wearing boys clothes. I'm realising now that I might have just been Agender the whole time and just felt more feminine or masculine some days. Is that gender fluid? It makes sense for me to be genderflux but what about the part of me that wants to be a boy? Am I just Agender? I'm really confused and need some advice :bang:

2. Hats

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    To me you sound like you are fluid.

When you say, "The part of me that wants to be a boy" do you mean that you want to be a boy, or that you are a boy and want to express that side of you?

#2 Hats, Aug 22, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2016
  3. Ghostling

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Maybe check out the identity Genderflux!! It's what I identify as, if you have any questions. But a basic definition is something like this:

Genderflux: a gender identity in which the gender intensity varies over time. It can be seen as a form of genderfluid between being agender and one or more other gender identities. (Taken from the Gender Wiki page here)

-----------
    Whoops just saw you addressed this in your original post!

What do you mean by "what about the part of me that wants to be a boy"?

#3 Ghostling, Aug 22, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2016
  4. Airisofparis

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well it's confusing. I know I like to express my self as a boy like I wear boyish clothes but I'm not entirely sure if that means I'm a boy. As there are some days where I do feel like being called he and some not.