1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Frankenfurter costume for trans friend?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Etak, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Etak

I have a friend who is trans, ftm, and wants to be Frankenfurter for Halloween (we're going to Rocky Horror). Any suggestions on where to find/ how to create a costume they would feel comfortable in? Biggest concern here is probably the corset part of the costume, and boobs they don't feel comfortable with.

#1 Etak, Aug 23, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2016
  2. SystemGlitch

I once considered cosplaying as Frank. Ended up backing out because I just couldn't feel comfortable at all in such feminine clothing... sky-rocketed my dysphoria too just thinking about wearing it, and it's annoying cause he's one of my favourite characters. :bang:

My plan for my chest was to borrow a binder from a friend. He has a skin-colored "nude" binder which he wears when he swims. Maybe you could look into something like that? If anyone questioned, you could just say that they didn't want to get cold so they wore a light tank under the corset. I'm afraid I don't really know a way to edit the costume itself... sorry I can't be more helpful. :c

I wish your friend the best of luck with their costume!