1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

genderflux, genderfluid or just agender?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Airisofparis, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Airisofparis

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ok so i am a bit confused. i have realised that i might not be a girl a few months ago and am trying to work it out. i have always been in the middle, not to tom boy and not to girly. i originally thought i was genderflux cause i felt like wearing girly things and being girly, but other days ive had where i feel like being they and wearing not girly clothes and being myself. But i recently had a few days where i wanted to be a boy and be called he. I dont remember having anything like this before. I have been trying to dress like more gender neutral and i have really liked it. I have more days where i am just feeling like i have no gender and i rather have no body to worry about and be not a girl. i sometimes want to be called he/him cause i like the pronouns and i like boy clothes but im not sure if i am a boy or just want to be a boy. im leaning towards just want to but how can i be sure? and i also have my girly side of me i cant ignore. im really confused. help plz

2. Ghostling

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, being feminine or masculine doesn't really mean anything in regards to gender. But if you sometimes feel male, sometimes feel female, sometimes feel agender, then I'd say you're pretty in line with being genderflux! Of course genderfluid would also work, but genderflux is basically just a specific 'brand' of genderfluidity that involves agender being your 'base' gender of sorts.

3. Airisofparis

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    thank you that really helps