1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mtf and weight lifting?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by love dont judge, Aug 23, 2016.

1. love dont judge

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I'm going to be doing track in this upcoming spring. It's a requirement that I'll have to weight lift. Now, I have avoided weight lifting like the plague since I started puberty because I definitely don't want to develop the muscle size that several of the amab athletes have. I really want to do track but I dont know what to do to not gain the muscle mass. The other problem is that a lot of the heavy lifters are also not that accepting of me. There's only one that is truly vocal about it to my face but I hear rumors about the other guys. I definitely don't want to meet up with them. The room is much bigger than it was previously do to s remodel but I'd still end up fave to face around them and that scares me to no end. It would become a very toxic environment and I'm already not comfortable enough in it as it is. Anyone have any advice on what I should do?

2. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Weight lifting and exertion produce more testosterone.

That's the information. I cannot tell you what to do. My best suggestion is just lift the lowest weights you can.

3. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What Kasey said. Use to lowest weight level possible, and screw what they think. I'm so sorry you're going through this.