1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feeling like a girl

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by nightowl88, Aug 25, 2016.

1. nightowl88

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So at the moment I am identifying as a bigender transman and today I felt more feminine than I have for a long time. I mostly feel more male and want to express myself very masculine but today I didn't feel that as much. I felt more girly than usual and started to really doubt myself. Now I don't know really how I was feeling since I'm feeling like I normally do now and I can't describe exactly how I feel. I was thinking that I may have felt this way because I have a lot going on that makes people see me as more feminine like preparations for my moms wedding and when I go school shopping I won't be getting as much male clothes as I would like because my grandma will be there and I'm not ready to come out to her. I also can't look as male as I usually do this week because I left the sports bras I usually use to bind and my moms house and I don't have any sports bras at my dads so I know when people see me they can tell I am a girl. I was wondering if this was normal or not and if I'm just being crazy and doubting myself.