1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Names

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by nightowl88, Aug 25, 2016.

1. nightowl88

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I plan on starting to use a more masculine name and male pronouns in a few months but I am having a really hard time finding something I often will settle on a name then a couple weeks later start to rethink it. I was wondering if it was normal to struggle this much and if I could get some suggestions. I have been thinking about either Levi, Nico, Alec, Michael, or Micah. I like the idea of using Michael or Micah because Michael is a family name and I wouldn't be changing my initials any. I was wondering if anyone had any other name suggestions that are either neutral or male. I like Irish names since my family is Irish just not Connor or James because I have too many Connors and James in my family. And I was wondering if anyone else has had the problem where their opinion of a name changes a lot.

2. anthracite

anthracite Guest

How do you like William/ Liam? My names are now my names (in my mind) it just changes where they are positioned. I've used Seth as first name before, but in Germany it will end up in me getting called "Säääs" because Germans can't pronounce this at all. So it's gonna be my second name.

3. CamN15

If you like the idea of having an 'M' name, here are some suggestions:
    Marcus
    Milo
    Malachi
    Madi
    Marius

Micah is lovely :slight_smile:

4. Blood Elf

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've sorta had the problem, though I've been using the same name since I first realized that I was trans. Although, I sometimes want to change it now but I'm against it, it was chosen and I'm going to stick with it. But, I like the name Michael, it's my brothers name. I also like the name Mordecai, just sounds so cool. Aha