1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think I want to be a girl.

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by GayBatman, Sep 1, 2016.

1. GayBatman

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So for the past month or so I've been fantasizing about being a female. Sometimes sexually but mostly just being a girl. I just want to be a girl sometimes.

I've always been interested in crossdressing and I've day dreamed where I got married to a man but I was a woman.

Due to my medication it's hard for me to get aroused but whenever I fantasize sexually about this it really turns me on. I'm like a 80/20 bisexual in favor of men and when I fantasize about women it's always about pegging or trans women. When it comes to men I occupy the "female" role in a relationship. Penetrating a man doesn't interest me and it actually turns me off.

I don't have many masculine personality traits.

Almost daily I've been thinking about how easier it would be to be a girl instead of a dude. I actually feel happy whenever I think about being a girl.

Am I secretly trans and just now realizing it?

(Sorry if this doesn't make sense. I'm really tired.)

#1 GayBatman, Sep 1, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2016
  2. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Do you feel like you are a woman deep down? Is it how you want to be perceived and live as?

3. GayBatman

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I honestly don't know how I feel. I'm not very masculine and I should mention I'm into crossdressing. Also I lost a bet recently and one of my girl friends put make up on me and did my nails and I enjoyed it. It felt right for some reason.

4. AmyBee

Well, it's difficult to say. I've seen a lot of people insist life would be easier if they were girls and I really think they're wrong about that. It's not something you want because you think girls have it easier-- they don't, by far-- but something you feel is you regardless of how difficult it actually is. Being a man is hard, being a woman is way harder. Being trans anything is SUPER hard. Knowing that and accepting that is it still something you feel deeply? Then go for it. Get a therapist and start working through ideas and charting your path.

But if you're thinking it's all slumber parties and painting nails and being happy all the time and wow, that's so great because you don't have to deal with being a guy? Well...

#4 AmyBee, Sep 1, 2016
  5. GayBatman

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I don't think that at all. I just want to be a girl sometimes. Sometimes I am content with being a guy. I just don't know.

#5 GayBatman, Sep 1, 2016
  6. Hats

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'd say it depends on why you want to be a girl. My defining moment happened when my gender shifted and I felt 100% female in my core. It was the difference between "I want to be a girl" and "I AM a girl."

#6 Hats, Sep 1, 2016
  7. GayBatman

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    That reminds me of when I fully realized I was bisexual. I just woke up one day and said "I'm bi". I haven't had a moment like that about this though.

8. Worker

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I too fantasize about being a girl. But I know I am a man. Could be I am gay and won't accept it. I sometimes fantasize about being a girl and having sex with a girl. But I think being penetrated by a man, while playing the female, is really what I like.

9. Cinis

Cinis Guest

What about being a woman would be most important to you having a female role wearing female stuff or having a female body?