1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gym class tips??

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by nightowl88, Sep 2, 2016.

1. nightowl88

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I start school in a few days and I need some tips on what to do for gym class. I'm not ready to come out yet at school so I will be using the girls locker room for atleast part of the year and there are only 2 stalls so unless I want to make the teachers mad I'm stuck changing infront of everyone because I can never get into stalls fast enough. I was looking for tips on what to do if someone asks why I have layered sports bras since I can't afford a binder and don't feel comfort bake without binding. I also have a large chest and was wondering if anyone knew how to keep it from bouncing when I run because no matter how well I bind I have this issue and a lot of boys stare at my heat in class. I also have to issue of perfumes. I can't stand the smell of perfume or cologne and the girls in my class spray tons of perfume in the locker room since gym is like 3rd period and they don't want to smell like sweat. I have asked girls not to spray it since it effects my asthma but they don't usually listen and I always end up smelling like a mix of about 5 different permed since they are always sprayed right in front of the door. And lastly I need advice for not being watched while changing. My friend forgets that I am self conscious and will be talking to me and not look away as I change and I get very uncomfortable because she will watch me take my shirt off and while she isn't actually looking at my chest I get very uncomfortable. Thanks for reading and helpin me with this.