1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I feel so lost

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Sunbro, Sep 2, 2016.

1. Sunbro

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hello my name is Jasper, I don't really know where to start but I feel like I need help. All my life I've been told I have to do certain things because I was born as a male, but I don't feel it.. I really don't. Long story short I was finally able to come out to my girlfriend and tell her how I really feel or at least what I think I feel. That I want to be a girl and I always have. I waited until the night before she moved away for school to tell her and I regret not doing it sooner, she was so proud of me and loved me for it and I feel like I could have saved what we had if I was honest with her. What we had was too far gone by me being different and not being able to trust her or share my feelings. I don't know how to tell people or if what I'm feeling is real. Maybe someone could point me in the right direction? This is my first post on this site and I'm really happy there's someplace I can express myself and talk about it for the first time ever. Thank you.

2. AnguishXx

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Welcome to EC (*hug*)

Here you'll be able to find some help. You could start talking a bit more about your feelings... Does having a male body bring you unhappiness, or a feeling of discomfort? Would you feel better if you were percieved as a woman?

If you need help for coming out, you could check the specific support area. Also it's normal to have doubts, but talking about it can help :slight_smile:
    You were brave to tell your girlfriend!