1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Packing/Packing underwear help (live in Aus)

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by icantpickaname, Sep 3, 2016.

1. icantpickaname

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hi everyone,

I live in South Australia, am 16 and am FTM I want to start packing but am a full time student and am unemployed.

I want to get Boxer Briefs, Packing underwear and a packer but since im unemployed I cant buy packing or Trans specific underwear online seeing as its expensive and I cant afford the shipping or anything over $20 AUD so i was wondering if anyone could recommend underwear that works for packing and underwear that i can wear on a daily basis that is not expensive and that preferably is sold in Australian stores (eg. Target, Big W, Kmart etc.) and if this is not possible just a general style/shape of underwear that is suitable for packing or wont be really loose and uncomfortable when worn without a packer and also if you have any cheap but good packer recommendations that would be brilliant.

Thanks heaps :icon_bigg:smilewave

2. Rickystarr

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Regular men's briefs will work fine for packing. 12 bucks usd for five pair at walmart.

3. darkcomesoon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Any tight fitting underwear works. Briefs or well fitting boxer briefs. I sometimes use boyshorts if I'm going to be moving around a lot because they're tight and hold a packer securely. You could also buy a harness/strap instead. You can get a cheap one for about $20 USD, and unlike packing underwear, you only have to buy one.

The Mr. Limpy is a classic cheap packer, and it's pretty good.

4. Aberrance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The underwear I use for packing is actually shipped from Aus because I have the EZP the guy personally recommends bonds briefs which hold it in place really well. Like others have said though think about a harness if it's not an STP, it'll probably make your life easier.

5. I AM MEOW

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You can use any underwear you want, but I would suggest getting a harness. Chase Ross's YouTube channel has a good tutorial for a diy harness. Mr limpy is really cheap and works pretty well.