1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Masculinity/Femininity

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Foxfeather, Sep 5, 2016.

1. Foxfeather

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I found a website that judges how feminine or masculine your face looks. I don't know how accurate it really is, but it seemed to have picked up on my hairstyle because I was judged 56% feminine when I had longer hair as opposed to nearly 50-50 when I had shorter hair.

Can anyone verify that this website's safe though? :astonished: I kinda did it unknowingly but now that I think about it, it might not be safe. May be better just to post on E.C. and let us tell us what we think. We're better'n some website anyways.

pictriev, face search engine

WHOOHOO! I just did it again with a picture I took just now with my webcam without any makeup, my hair pulled back, and I scored exactly 50-50 between masculine and feminine. Gosh, I just look naturally androgynous.

#1 Foxfeather, Sep 5, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2016
  2. Synesthesia

I got 91% feminine and 14 years old on one I actually though was more androgynous and that I looked about my age in, then on a photo where I look like a young teenage boy (imo) I got 75% feminine and it guessed my age at 23.

I think hair influences it a bit because in a photo where I looked really feminine but had my hair tied up from ages ago, it said 66% feminine.

Though saying that I just did another and got 44% and that was with shoulder length hair. I dunno man, what is this based on? I can't be changing that dramatically in every photo lol.

(to make myself feel better I will consider my result 44% feminine :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

#2 Synesthesia, Sep 5, 2016
  3. flatlander48

How bizarre...

The age seems fairly accurate (Don will be 68 in December), but it does seem to be fooled by makeup...

Don is:
    91/9 (M/F), 68 years old

DeeAnn's avatar photo:
    82/18 (M/F), 48 years old

Attached DeeAnn photo:
    39/61 (M/F), 50 years old

Attached Files:

#3 flatlander48, Sep 5, 2016