1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feeling really good lately ^^

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by irissakata, Sep 6, 2016.

1. irissakata

Hiiii everyone! ^^

I haven't posted in a while, but i decided to make a little post about some good news/experiences i have had recently!

Let me first start of with the first part. I received a letter a few weeks ago, and the news this letter brought was amazing! Because i was first scheduled to start talking to a therapist next January, but apparently i'm allowed to do so earlier, because by the end of this month i will start talking to a therapist. So that's like 3 months earlier! This news made me so excited.

The second part, lately my gender hasn't fluctuated that much anymore, and has been quite stable leaning strongly towards female. This most likely mainly is due to me breaking a lot of bad habits lately, and started accepting who i am more and more.

And lastly, today i made a post on a certain site, in here people could guess your age and gender, and most people either couldn't make out my gender or said i looked female (no make up or whatsoever). Since i have been experiencing A LOT of dysphoria lately, this is a huge confidence boost for me! ^^

PS. I also really have been feeling like i'm more ready to come out to everyone about who i am, so that is a pretty big plus too! ^^

Thank you very much if you took the time to read this, and i hope you all have a very very wonderful day! :slight_smile:

#1 irissakata, Sep 6, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2016
  2. AnguishXx

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Nice! Feeling good for you ^_^

3. Generic Name

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This is absolutely fantastic to hear! I hope the good vibes keep on coming c:

4. AmyBee

I hope this continues! Very happy for you!

5. irissakata

Thank all of you very much, for your supportive and sweet comments, rn it feels like things finally take a turn for the better ^^