1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any ideas?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Savant, Sep 12, 2016.

1. Savant

Out Status:
    Family only
    Well, lately I have been seriously questioning my identity. Honestly I hate being a guy, but I'm not really into girl things either. I love girls clothes, but I could never imagine myself wearing them out into public. I am definitely into girls, but I think a lot of what is holding me back is simply fear of judgement. What do you guys think?

2. Secrets5

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Why do you hate being a guy?
    Sexuality and gender identity do not link together
    Gender expression does not equal gender identity unless a) a child insists on playing/wearing things made for the opposite sex because they are of that gender b) a person of any age changes their gender expression with the purpose of being seen as their true gender identity.
    Fear of judgment is normal, but if this world didn't have judgment, what gender would you see yourself as?
    How would you feel about having she/her pronouns? And a female or gender-neutral name?
    How do you feel towards your current sex parts? And how would you feel with the female ones?

Hope this helps.

#2 Secrets5, Sep 12, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2016
  3. AmyBee

Yeah, you don't have to wear girls clothes. Wear what you like. And liking girls is totally okay, too. Keep thinking and studying and learning. Like Secrets5 asks, why do you hate being a guy? I think that's the important thing. If it's because you're NOT a guy, then we're getting somewhere.