1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your Experiences on Testosterone

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Lightsaberpearl, Sep 15, 2016.

1. Lightsaberpearl

Out Status:
    Some people
    So if this is already a thread I'm super sorry- I was searching through and couldn't find it but I could've missed it.

Anyways, I'm curious to see what different people's experiences on testosterone are. I'm especially interetsed in the experiences of people who took a low dose of t or went of an on it, or took it for awhile and then stopped.

I'm debated whether I should go on t or not and I think this will help me and other people

:slight_smile:

2. Duane

Duane Guest

Good topic. I would also like to know about experiences with using, creams- gels- patches- injections, if there is really a difference in how it works, based on how it goes into the body.
    I most likely will go with the injection, I don't look forward to it, but if its that best way, then that's all there is to it. I'm pretty close to 100% going to go on T as soon as the doctors/ therapist figure out what they are suppose to do.