1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trans* Confessions?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by GayPugs, Sep 15, 2016.

1. GayPugs

What do you do that's more stereotypical of your birth gender than your preferred gender?

For me, I have dreams for I'm still in the closet. Like, in the dream I still feel trans* but I'm still closeted. (I had a dream last night about going to a princess school)
    And... :icon_redf I play with Barbies sometimes when no one else is around...
    ((I have these two female ones and sometimes I make them kiss and have sex... xD))

2. Rickystarr

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Uhh a few times I've tried on my fiancee's clothes when she was at work. Not really because I wanted to but out of curiousity. I feel like I have to look at myself and feel totally absurd to validate myself.

3. I don't really do much stereotypical feminine things, (I'm ftm btw) but I'm definitely not the alpha male, manly, I-do-50-different-sports-guy at all. It's like I'm not feminine enough to hang out with girls, I'm not masculine enough to hang out with other guys, so I just sit in the corner like "...hi..."

4. ThatOneAlien

I really like the color purple and will buy everything in purple if given the option.

5. baconpox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I kind of passively like the romance genre. I don't really watch/read it on purpose, but if someone else is watching it, I tend to enjoy it.

Also I love musical theatre, and have a slight interest in fashion and make up (I don't wear it, I just think it's cool)

6. AmyBee

I like dude movies.

7. SystemGlitch

I like My Little Pony, I enjoy playing with kid's toys - including "girl's" toys - and plushies, I adore to plait my boyfriend's hair cause it's super long and it's fun to do, I get really high-pitched or giggly when I'm very excited, I cry when I'm very angry, I like to cuddle up against people and be the little spoon, recently rekindled my love for Nintendogs, musicals are my jam and people who disagree need a kick to the butt, I really enjoy getting pampered (think "spa day" style), purple is pretty, I like to shave (or more often trim) one area of my body, I take a more "passive" role in a relationship...

There are a bunch of stereotypically feminine things about me. But there are a hella lot of stereotypically masculine things about me too. It's a pretty evenly divided mix. I'm always gonna be and always have been a man though, my girly traits won't change that. :thumbsup:

8. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I like k-pop boybands. Call it a guilty pleasure, but I'm a queer boy so I can get away with it.

9. BenFreeman

Wont go near make up, nail polish, waxing and other such beauty salon stuff but...
    I like facials...

10. randomconnorcon

I don't "fan girl" often, but when I do I "fan girl" hard. It takes something really important to me to make it happen, though - like an hour ago, when Daniel Radcliffe was on TV. :grin:

I'm a sucker for RomComs and romances between certain characters even if it's a secondary plot element, even though I think the storylines could be done better (well, I am a writer).

My favorite color is purple... but I don't consider it a gendered color, like I might with pink or blue.

11. darkcomesoon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wear dresses sometimes when I'm not feeling too dysphoric. I crochet, I watch The Bachelor (even though it's trash), I like romcoms, and I love Kelly Clarkson.

It's not much of a confession though, because it doesn't bother me. I can be pretty effeminate sometimes, and I'm fine with that.

12. GayPugs

I like dress up video games and RomComs.... and painting my nails. And makeup and fashion (but not on myself, on other people.)

#12 GayPugs, Sep 17, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2016
  13. CJliving

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I like romcoms almost as much as I like action flicks and I cry almost every time.

I also still am in love with my 'feminine' tattoos. Fuck it, yes it's flowers and a butterfly, but they're mine and I love them.

14. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I like violent movies and gross humor and beer and such.

But I also like that pretty dress that girl over there is wearing.

15. Rickystarr

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If we are just talking about ways you don't necessarily conform to your gender identity I don't really think it needs to be treated as 'trans confessions'. Everyone is different. I hate sports really bad. So does my dad. He also likes wine coolers and hates beer. I like beer though haha.

16. iiimee

Man, I feel very masculine after listening to what everyone else posted... I write. XD I think that's considered very feminine by today's standards, especially since my stories often involve either horror or romance...

17. Synesthesia

I'm bigender though but:

When I was a young kid I was very girly played with barbies and I think for a couple of years my favourite colour was pink then at some point when I was like 7 I decided that was terrible and ewww pink. Purple became my favourite colour (which is pretty funny cause it's only slightly more masculine and barely neutral,) and has been since.

I like alternative fashion, I find some more artistic makeup cool (like studio ghibli soot sprite lipstick,) though I have little interest in wearing makeup. I read erotic and romance fanfiction now and then, I play The Sims 3 and also played 1 and 2, I listen to some girlier music sometimes but tbh most stuff I listen to isn't, I've watched shows like Desperate housewives and sex and the city but that was mostly in a documentary like way because their lives are quite alien to me, and then finally I occasionally watch Asian romantic dramas for the cute guys.

I used to write poetry and song lyrics but I don't really regard that as a feminine activity though most people do.

I like cute animals.

think that sums up most stuff.

18. Reciprocal

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm typically quite manly, but I love bright colours. I wear colourful clothes and snazzy socks, and my tablet device is yellow. I also hate team sports (don't mind individual ones like tennis and snooker).

19. anthracite

anthracite Guest

Not steroetypically male but stereotypical for a gay dude: I value a good style and put much product in my hair.

20. Jiramanau

Out Status:
    Some people
    Well, my job. I'm mtf, I'm an equipment mechanic, and I'm good at it. I love what I do, it makes me sad that I'll likely get pushed out of my career when I go full time.