1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I made a really dumb mistake (ftm)

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Random Ross 1, Sep 15, 2016.

1. Okay. I have officially fucked up. It is a long, strange story. But I'll make it short. Okay. I have OCD and sleep issues. I heard that catnip is supposed to help with both. (Sounds very weird, and it is, but it actually did help a shit ton), but then, I learned A LITTLE SOMETHING about catnip. It can give you...FUCKING PERIODS. At that moment I realized the terrible mistake I made. At that moment I knew that I was screwed. I cannot even think of getting a period. I can't say the damn word and I cringe every time I type it. Birth control isn't an option as I'm too young to do shit for myself without parental permission. My parents are transphobic. But that's a different story. I'm just waiting in fear for a month or two to make sure nothing happens. WHY DID I DO SOMETHING SO STUPID, WHYYYY????!!!!!:bang::bang::bang::bang::help::help::help::tears::tears::***:

2. faustian1

Damn. I had never heard of this, and I looked it up. Very interesting, but I see it is bad news for you. Apparently the effect is temporary.

3. Spoopy Monster

Faustian1 is right. The effects are temporary. You should be fine within about a month or so. And don't worry, we ALL hate periods :tears:

4. ABeautifulMind

I dont have periods, and I hate them...

5. Rickystarr

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Seriously? I've smoked catnip before and nothing happened. I already had my period Though.

6. Oh thank god it's temporary I was getting really scared that it would start a cycle or something holy shit that scared tf out of me