1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GC2B Binder Sizing?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Kodo, Sep 17, 2016.

1. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was considering purchasing a gc2b binder. How do the sizes work? I usually fit into a women's medium or men's small shirt. I'm 5'5" and 125lbs. What size do you think would fit me?

Also, if you have a gc2b, let me know how it works for you.

2. Rickystarr

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Use their sizing chart. The most important measurement is chest circumference btw but you're prolly small or medium. I'm around your size and I'm a small. I'm 122 lb and 5'7. My chest islike 33' I think.

#2 Rickystarr, Sep 17, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2016
  3. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have a small chest (thank God). So you think M or S?

I'll probably do the measurements. But I guess it may be better to err on the side of bigger. I'm putting on muscle and have broad shoulders so perhaps a medium would be best.

Oh yeah, and how long does it take to ship?

#3 Kodo, Sep 17, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2016
  4. Rickystarr

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You should definitely measure. But yeah if you work out and have a small chest anyway you should go bigger if you are on the cusp especially if you have broad shoulders. But do not buy this without measuring! It'll take like two weeks to arrive. They do exchanges if it doesn't fit but you'll have to wait again.

5. AaronV

Definitely do the measuring. I did as well and still thought the binder was bigger than I had expected, but then again I was used to the snug fit of an underworks binder. ^^
    Tbh, I preferred binding with underworks while I was pre-t, because gc2b binders only have the binding material at the front which meant I had to push my chest down and not up like I was used to. Now that I'm on t I use gc2b because they're just way more comfortable and my chest has gotten smaller. So if you have a smaller chest to begin with you should be fine.

My gc2b binder probably took a month to arrive as it went through the customs office here in Germany. (Underworks took like five days without the hassle with the customs office, just as a comparison.)

6. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hmm... Is Underworks better? I was just thinking pricewise, maybe gc2b would be cheaper and I heard it was more comfortable. I can only afford $40 max, and that's a strain.

Thank you guys. I may order one in the next couple days.

7. Katchoo

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I ordered a gc2b. I made the mistake of measuring while wearing a bra instead of measuring au natural. That meant the item I got was too big. Whoops. I hear they have a great return policy, but I havent messed with that because it's pretty low on my priorities when other things are exploding in life. Maybe ill get around to it, or donate it to some place that distributes those to people who need them.

On shipping, keep checking the tracking number. Mine got stuck at "preshipment." That meant they were out of that size/color, and someone dropped the ball. Customer service email person was super helpful and got the matter resolved quickly.