1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not sure what to do about this

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Matto_Corvo, Sep 17, 2016.

1. Matto_Corvo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A few days ago I made a comment on an LGBT Facebook page about if trans was an actual thing or not, clearly we know my viewpoint on the matter, and the argument isn't what is important here.

A few hours later I receive a friend request from a leafy I have never met. Inspecting her Facebook page reveals she lives in Bangladesh. I didn't accept the friend request because I don't accept random request.
    An hot later she messages me saying she has something important to ask me. My messenger automatically blocks messages from people not on my friends list, and then leaves a message asking me to unblock. I didn't know I had a new message till a day later to which I did respond.
    It took four days later before she responded.

She proceeded to tell me about how she was in love with a girl who felt like a man. That she loves this girl and wants to help her, but where they live isn't very supportive. It took a few read through before I realized she was asking how to go about making her loved one a guy so that this person can be happy with themselves. She had found a video of a trans guy who was doing a timelapse of his time on T.
    I told her I didn't know how the process went in her country but explain how it was done in America. She then asked how long it took for a girl to pass as a guy. After a while it dawned on me they wanted something quick because her significant other wanted to stay out of public till they passer completely. Had to then explain that it could take years and that some people sometimes won't completely pass.

She then started sending pictures of the person she was dating and proceeded to block her. She sending me images from magazine of a cis man. I had to reverse google image search and use a translator, but I did find that much out. I'm actually not sure what to think about it all.

2. SystemGlitch

My initial reaction is that they might be the trans guy is question. Maybe they're embarrassed by feeling trans so wanted to hide it by pretending it was their significant other?

That's just a guess though. I'd have no idea how to feel about it either.

3. Matto_Corvo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Main problem is difference in country's. I have no idea what their medical practices are like there or if there are any laws regarding trans people.