1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mother found boxers

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by SHACH, Sep 20, 2016.

1. SHACH

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I was taking a long hiatus from this site but I guess I needed to vent my worry somewhere.

I ID as female (afab) and I was just doing it for some tomboy fun but I bought 3 pairs of boxers a while ago. I have been washing them in the machine and making sure I'm the one to take the things out. Except then the machine fucked up recently. Basically my mum took them out while I'm sleeping.... oh she is so weird about everything... she like freaked out on me for a month cos she found some sites like this on my computer. I need to get money from her to go somewhere but I daren't wake her up. This is problematic.

#1 SHACH, Sep 20, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2016
  2. SHACH

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Oh well, ciris over. It appears she's done all the over the top freaking out she could already this year. I managed to pass it off as a quirky detail of my pride outfit (went to pride with a good mix of straight and queer friends, and she doesn't know about the queer ones, so it seemed legitamate that I was going to see the parade for fun with them). She asked whether I was gay and wasn't telling her and I just said no because I won't tell her until she can ask less like she's accusing me of a crime, and then warned me to not attract the wrong attention. I just laughed at her.

3. Mihael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Close shave, ha ha. I haven't been here for about a month too. Good it turned out fine.

4. SHACH

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Thanks, mate. Yeah, I was planning to stay away for much longer, and I think I still will. I am much too much of a forum addict. I've gotta try and cut down my internet time in general - I have no self control and I get nothing done in life haha.

5. AaronV

Did she stumble across the websites because you accidentally left it open or did she actually snoop around? Because to me that sounds like a major invasion of privacy and I would be pretty pissed. ^^

6. Mihael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm back to uni in a week or so, so obviously will have no time either. I hope that this year I will not have an existential crisis like some Werter again... Well, good luck with "gathering yourslef into one piece". I have to do it too a bit.

7. SHACH

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    She asked to use my laptop to look up a recipe on New Years day. I forgot that I had stuff open haha.

Yeah, I'm going to uni too. But its the first year for me. Hopefully I will be able to get myself together generally. I don't think I've ever avoided existential crises for long though.