1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wanting to come out

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by UnknownHuman, Sep 24, 2016.

1. UnknownHuman

Out Status:
    All but family
    The past two years I have been trying to find out what I am. I'm know I was not comfortable being female so I started changing the way I looked, I wear binders and dress in mainly in men's clothes.
    I find it frustrating that I want to come out to someone but I'm scared of how they will react and how to even go about telling them.
    im still trying to fully convince myself I identify as male since it seems such an abstract concept.

I was hoping for any tips on coming out and trusting people and also how to find the confidence to be open about it

2. Jiramanau

Out Status:
    Some people
    I started talking about my discomfort with my assigned gender with my partner, then talked about hormones, then surgeries. Also my brother and my bff. I led them into it over like 6 months

---------- Post added 24th Sep 2016 at 06:04 PM ----------

Not only did my bff set my transgender journey in motiion by telling me out of the blue that my personality makes more sense if you think of me as a woman, he also asked if I was going to transition before I ever mentioned it. Idk I guess he just new.