1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Acceptance but forever to wait.

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Kal, Sep 27, 2016.

1. Kal

Kal

Out Status:
    A few people
    I've fully accepted I'm trans. And that I want to transition. That's not the problem. In fact, I've figured out a few more things about myself, in that my self worth and confidence are at an all time low. Now, this doesn't mean I shy away from presenting how I want to but it does mean I've lost faith in how I come across on work and my presence. On paper, I read as successful but I am so so so hollow at the moment. And stuck in what the fuck I am doing with my life.

I look at job vacancies online and I couldn't give two hoots about any of them. I earn well and you'd think I'd find something appealing in the roles I'm looking at. But it's soul crushing to be so B O R E D by everything. And I have very little outside of work to fill my time with. I do believe that I have to leave the country and push myself out of my comfort zone. Because this country has nothing interesting to offer me anymore.

But, the only thing I look forward to is finally being the man I feel I should be. I feel I'll be treated differently too but in a way that I need to be.