1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it normal to hate wearing pants?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Ramlethal, Oct 6, 2016.

1. Ramlethal

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    A part of me wants to wear dresses and skirts instead. I feel so much better , when I am not wearing baggy male clothes that I normally wear. Feels like a weight is lifted off my shoulders. They sometimes feel like reminder of why I can't be myself. I remember being kid and wanting to wear dresses but I was very aware of how my parents would be disapproving of it.

Being dressed as a guy is such a sad feeling , why would anyone willing want to dress in way that makes them feel uncomfortable and doesn't feel right at all?

Are these feelings even considered normal?

2. Blood Elf

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes, it's normal to hate wearing pants. I personally do not like wearing men's jeans at all, hence why I haven't worn them in like years. Not everyone likes wearing the same things or things that most people wear (example: pants). My grandma HATES wearing socks. So yeah, there is nothing wrong with you at all.

3. Zoe Izumi

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I like to wear tights, but my mom hates wearing tights/nylons. I particularly like white tights but they seem so hard to find in adult sizes. Why is black the most common tights color!? ... >.> sorry, bit of a vent there. I just wish that finding white tights was easier, they are soooo cute.

but anyway, nothing wrong with hating things like pants. I dispise wearing ties and even mens "dress clothes" I actually HATE my interview clothes, a button down solid color shirt and pants like you wear with a suit. *cringe*

4. Cinis

Cinis Guest

For a cis-male? Yes, yes it is.
    But regarding your previous posts that's not really who you are is it?

(you knew that...just getting it out there since you're still questioning)

5. Ramlethal

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I don't really understand still if I am really trans or just Cis-male. You think that i might be just the latter?

6. Cinis

Cinis Guest

Uhm...worded that wrong..what I meant is no it's not normal for a cis male (even a feminine or cross-dressing one) to hate the notion of wearing male clothes. (just put a No,no it isn't in place of the yes)
    What I mean is that going from this post and everything else you have posted in this section so far you sound definitely not cis to me. The amount of discomfort you are describing is nothing a feminine man or crossdressing man would have. So from what I've seen from you so far I'd say that you are defenitly not a man. (that's why the "you knew that" is there because with how you've expressed your feelings you must be pretty clear about this yourself)

...this post isn't making much sense either,is it?...words are my kryptonite...

#6 Cinis, Oct 6, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2016
  7. Ramlethal

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I get what you mean , I might have just read your first post wrong. Just a bit tired , I am sorry.