1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is this a type of dysphoria?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by MysteryHack, Oct 6, 2016.

1. MysteryHack

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I feel an internal argument that I would be better off putting aside any questions of gender identity. Not only would it mean avoiding the difficulties of coming out, but there's a part of that rejects the idea that I'd be at all female. I can look like I have breasts, but they wouldn't feel the same. And down below would always just be stuffed away. Like what's even the point of presenting femme if it's all illusion?

And that judgement is pretty limited to myself. I have a few trans friends who aren't getting full surgery, but I in no way consider them "not female enough". It's strictly a personal feeling that it's not enough for me. I can't really be anything other than a guy in a dress, and that depresses me. (I don't think physical transitioning is right for me for various reasons)

2. CuteChloee

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Well There is fair of amount of transgender who refuse to transition and it is norma;

But your breast will not be stuffed if you take hormones pills .-. I know i'm being obvious here but when you under go transition your body will change to female.. that the entire point of the hormone replacement therapy.. So you won't be just guy in dress....

I Know I am most likely not helping you but I though I would share my thoughts with you... Going through rough patch myself honestly xD

3. Synesthesia

I relate to this a lot but in the other direction. I'd be much happier with a button I could press to switch now and then. This doesn't effect how I feel about my identity mind due, but it plays into my thoughts about transistioning physically.

#3 Synesthesia, Oct 7, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2016