1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Selfie girl

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Hushhh, Oct 8, 2016.

1. Hushhh

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hy all,

Just want to share an experience I had yesterday, well I did my compulsory safety driving requirement, there were three of us there. One guy and a lady who were already waiting there.

Then we proceeded to start the driving rounds. She offered me her nuts(cashew! Hehe) I thanked her and didn't really look at her after that, maybe just glanced once in a while. I noticed she looked at the mirror and the driving instructor caught her and told her ahe didn't need to glance back if it's unecessary. She also held the car door steady for me to make sure it didn't hit the wall when we got back for a short feedback, quite nice actually. She was smiling and I found her charming.

After that, we went to proceed with the course and she started making selfies, then her phone made a sound so I looked at her, smiled and I said "selfies?" She giggled. I joked that I was going to make my own selfie too, which I did bcs I was also bored. She kept making selfis and then I noticed she looked at her phone and pointed it to my direction while it rested on her lap. she didn't say anything, I looked at her phone, then her, then she looked at me back expectantly. It was one of those with tongues and animals. So I said ok and smiled. She made few pics.!

It took me 1-2 minutes to ask her if I could get a copy of the pics and said she could send me in snapchat, I said I didn't have one, and she said she could send me thru whatsapp instead(damit I don't have that either. She didn't have facebook, nor viber. Bummer! )
    I paused and asked if she could send me per sms or email. (With the ulterior motive to get her number of course)

She said she will send me per email, well it turns out I got no email. Got turned down. Didn't even get her name. Wow rejection sucks.

2. Hushhh

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm pathetic to write on this thread, haha. Just want to write that I got an email and now I know her name. I'm so happy having a crush. OMG! Damit I'm acting like a highschool girl.

3. CuteChloee

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm happy for you :grin: Keep me updated okay xD

4. Hushhh

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi cute chloee!

Well we exchanged pleasantries thru email. Then I told her I downloaded whatsapp today then she asked me if i wanted to exchange numbers, and I gave her mine. A few minutes later someone said hi to me on whatsapp! Well she is not alone in her pic there. Let's see how it goes. :slight_smile: just really want to make friends anyway. Bcs I'm married. :slight_smile: but still, she is charming. Haven't told her yet that I'm married.