1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to go about transitioning?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by jstanotherstat, Oct 11, 2016.

1. jstanotherstat

uh, transitioning... How do we go about this exactly? Where I am now - I am living overseas, have more or less accepted the fact that I'm trans now. Have dysphoria most days, and try to combat it with clothes, appearance etc. but I don't pass. I've given up on trying a fair bit, because it makes me feel worse if I try and still can't. Soo... What would the next step be? Basically, I want to get on a low dose of T, not sure about top surgery yet because I hardly need to bind. I dont particularly want to go to gender therapy because I'm not big on talking about feelings and dysphoria and stuff, but I feel like this is a requirement...

Basically, I've accepted that in trans. I can't keep living as I am now the rest of my life :eusa_doh:. What do i/can I do? :confused:

2. Secrets5

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    If you don't want to talk about your feelings, perhaps you could write it down in a book or something, and then keep it to yourself or share it when you need/want to.

If you are safe to do so, if someone gets your gender wrong just say "I'm a guy" casually.