1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Airisofparis, Oct 11, 2016.

1. Airisofparis

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (im afab) ok so i have been struggling with my gender identity sense June and i am so confused. at first i thought i was not a girl and tried wearing masculine clothes and i really liked it. So i was thinking that i was genderflux cause being a boy made no sense to me cause ive always liked feminine things when i was little. But then i had a few days were i wanted to be a boy and felt very masculine and wanted to use boy pronouns. after that i thought i was gender fluid or ftm. but after time passed i thought i might just be agender cause i didn't really feel like my gender was changing. But now i feel like im some how trying to be masculine and forget about my femininity and trying to be a boy. i think i might just be gender fluid but i need someones elses opinion. :bang::help:

2. baconpox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    First of all, don't try to forget about your femininity or masculinity, just be who you are.

Second: can I ask why you don't think you're a cis girl? There are a lot of cis girls who like masculine things and don't mind male pronouns. Personally, I figured out my gender by considering how I want to be socially and how I want to be biologically, so I'd recommend trying that.

#2 baconpox, Oct 11, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2016
  3. CuteChloee

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Everybody is different... Being feminine at birth doesn't make you less trans then it makes you more female. I was pretty average at young age. I play with guns and knives and shit.. but I do still consider myself to me as female as any girl there is.

There are Mtof who wear male clothing and tomboys... Some trans don't even transition because they feel comfortable in there own skin... There was also this Ftom Who like crossdressing as girl... Basically everybody is unique in there way.. There is no RIGHT WAY to be trans.. Just be you.. It took me long to finally admit to myself that I am who I ... but I finally did. So just be you and be happy with yourself and do what you think is right... I highly recommend seeing UppercaseChase1 On youtube.. His a Ftom... And he basically talks about everything. He helped me out a bit and I think he would help you as-well. Although its important that you remember what I said about There is no right way to be trans..

I hope this helps a bit.. and if you need someone to talk to.. I'm here just talk to me via my wall.. Wish you the best of luck

#3 CuteChloee, Oct 11, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2016
  4. darcyfox

I wouldn't go too much into the labels. I advise just to change what you're uncomfortable with