1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused High School Kid

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by sup, Oct 12, 2016.

1. sup

sup

Sometimes I feel like I'm conforming when I dress to my birth gender, but when I don't I still feel like a fake. I hate the 'she' and 'her' that I get called, but when people mistake me for a boy it's just wrong. I don't really understand the different sexuality and gender identities, I didn't even know there was anything other than straight, gay, and vaguely about trans until a friend last year came out as pan and trans. My friends have been dragging me to my school's GSA, but every second in there just leads to more confusion. They make fun of the straight people in the club,and i know it's jokingly but now I'm questioning if I'm just going along with my gay friends to fit in. There it seems i can't even think about being straight (which I'm not too sure of, people are aesthetically pleasing but I don't know about anything sexual), and at home it's straight no talk about it. I don't know where I'm going with this rant, I think I just needed to put it out there.

2. EverDeer

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Have you considered asexuality / agender?